I help women to take control of their health in menopause and midlife so they can get on with living their best life.
With the relentless demands of work and life responsibilities, the methods we women are using to improve our health and lives often don’t work because they take up too much of our precious time, or require that we deprive ourselves of what we love. We need easy, quick, proven strategies that fit into our lives without having to give the things we love up. We need healthy without the hard!
We often get stuck when we try to create positive change.
Losing weight, getting out of a rut, shedding that constant feeling of exhaustion, even being better organised with a healthy routine.
I’ve committed myself to helping women become unstuck.
I provide simple strategies that fit into your current lifestyle without taking it over.
Strategies that can reverse damage, help you shed weight easily and have you feeling like a new person.
I built this site to help as many women as I can reach.
Hey there, I’m Jane
I am the owner of janelamason.com. That’s me with my two daughters a few years back in my sister’s cafe in NZ.
Who I am:
- certified health coach
- certified life coach
- healthy woman over 50
- accountant for my partner
- business owner, and many more things.
I love my life
My Life In A Nutshell
I live in Brisbane with my kind, hair-challenged partner Peter, our two daughters Molly and Lulu, our gay dog Diesel and Bluey the Siamese Fighting fish. Bluey had an unfortunate accident… or we may have forgotten to feed him.
I was born in Auckland, New Zealand. Dad worked in the Armed Forces so during my childhood we shifted from one town to another between here and England.
I left home and started work under the illusion that I was going to become part of my own real-life fairy tale. That illusion was soon shattered and so began my life in the real world.
After one failed marriage and many jobs, I met Peter and moved to Australia.
I realise now that I didn’t know what real work was until our daughters were born and started walking and talking (two highly over-celebrated achievements). The work continues and gets more difficult as they get older.
Next Comes The Good Stuff
I am working on programs to help women like you and me lose that belly fat, have all day energy and finally feel confident and ready to take on and love life with everything we have.
I want women to Age Fearlessly!
8 Random Facts
These are little known bits of random information about me that not many people know so shhhhh!
- 1. Health and life coaching and writing are huge in my life. This site is an outlet for these.
- 2. I spend far too much time reading other blogs – it’s research!
- 3. I suffer from “squirrel-syndrome”. My attention is easily diverted by shiny things like online courses, packages etc and I love other shiny things too. Diamond rings, glasses full of red wine…
- 4. I love to cook, except on weekdays.
- 5. Cauliflower is my favourite veggie.After watching Molly and Lulu learn the art of Aikido for years I gained enough courage to take it up myself and now here I am a brown belt. I am sure it is not a pretty sight watching me cavort around the mat but I seriously don’t care because I love it so much.
- 6. I could never become an alcoholic, I love wine way too much to give it up.
- 7. After watching Molly and Lulu learn the art of Aikido for years I gained enough courage to take it up myself and now here I am a brown belt. I am sure it is not a pretty sight watching me cavort around the mat but I seriously don’t care because I love it so much.
- 8. I am a stay-at-home mum which is code for ‘underappreciated and dedicated taxi driver to my children’.
Thank you for spending time getting to know me. I like you already.
Get Exclusive Menopause Health & Weight Loss Tips That I Only Share With Email Subscribers
“Jane has the best newsletters, full of personal stories and the best information for women in menopause.”