Are you looking for information on: Health In Menopause Midlife and Beyond?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome, I’m Jane.
I’m a HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE coach that specialises in helping women through menopause, post menopause and beyond.
I help women to take control of their health in menopause and midlife so they can get on with living their best life.
With the relentless demands of work and life responsibilities, the methods women are using to improve their health and lives often don’t work. Our own helalth is put after many other priorities. We need easy, quick, proven strategies that fit into our lives easily.
We often get stuck when we try to create positive change especially when it comes to our health.
I’ve committed myself to helping you become unstuck, by showing you how to stay healthy during menopause and beyond.
I provide simple strategies that fit into your current lifestyle without taking it over.
Jane Lamason – CHC, CLC, HHD
Who am I?
- Mum to two beautiful and intelligent women.
- Partner to a successful business owner.
- Certified health coach specialising in helping women over 50
- Certified life coach helping women get past difficult issues
- Blogger. I love to write posts about health and life that give usefule information an various topics in an easy to read and understand format.
- Writer – I enjoy injecting humour and personality into my posts.
- Healthy woman over 50. A healthy body and mind is important to me. I work on my health everyday and I pass on my tips and ideas to you.
- Accountant for my partner’s buisness.
- Business owner. This site and another I own are part of a business in which I sell some informational and/or instructional and benefical materials.
Why women in perimenopause and menopause
Moving into midlife is hard enough without having to deal with the issues that menopause can throw at your feet. When I started going through perimenopause I was struggling with lack of sleep, ridiculous hot flashes and belly fat that seemed like it was here to stay.
I delved into menopause research topics to learn how to reduce these symptoms.
I went down the road of trying various diets moving from low carb, to keto and eventially to intermittent fasting. I also improved my exercise routine, learned to destress and upped my sleep game.
By the time I hit menopause I’d stopped the hot flashes, lost my belly fat and sleep a lot better now than I ever did.