I am a muesli girl, especially this particular muesli recipe, many aren’t. Others prefer eggs or toast or a fry up but my favourite healthy breakfast is a bowl of muesli with some berry goodness and creamy yoghurt.
I call this recipe Muesli Reloaded because it is an update on the version we used to make with oats. This is my grain-free and sugar-free version and I have to say I prefer it. It will keep you fuller for longer and as long as you control your portions size it is keto friendly.
I have 50 gm in the morning with 20 gm raspberries and my coconut yoghurt.
- 100 g, Macadamia Nuts
- 100 g, Almonds
- 50 g, Walnuts
- 100 grams, Sunflower Seeds
- 30 g, Chia Seed
- 2 Tbsp, Psyllium Husks
- 30.00 g, Cacao Nibs
- 100 g, Pepitas
- 50 g, Coconut flakes or chips
- 25 g, Linseed Meal (Flaxseed)
- Put all the ingredients into a suitable container and give a good mix.
- The cocoa nibs make this something a little more special.
I serve this with almond milk, a little yoghurt and berries.
Do you have a favourite muesli recipe you can share?